Since Apr. 2021: Full stack DevOps engineer, Crédit Agricole - Group Infrastructure Plateform, Paris
Crédit Agricole - Group Infrastructure Plateform (CA-GIP) (FR) is an entity of the Crédit Agricole dedicated to the developpement of the IT for the whole Crédit Agricole Group.
I joined the Digital Booster team, a new DevOps factory, whose mission is to broadcast good software engineering practices, create software boosters for the other Build and Run teams of CA-GIP, as well as working of the cloudification of the internal apps.
Sept. 2019 - Aug. 2020: Fullstack Python developper, Gymglish, Paris
Gymglish offers since 2004 innovative online methods to learn languages personalized for everyone using artificial intelligence.
- Substantial improvement of the automatic conjugation engine,
- Development of an API for the online conjugators tools (FR)
- Improvements on the automatic corrections of the lessons,
- Update of the internals backoffice tools,
- Creation of new KPI tools related to the mailings
Stack in Python on Linux, Django, JS, Angular, Bootstrap and Less
July - Aug. 2018: Development of a monitoring interface, ÏDKIDS, Paris
Design and implementation on the back-office platform of a monitoring interface for the batches processes of the ecommerce website. ASP .NET C#, Bootstrap and Knockout JS
2017 - 2021: Engineering degree in Telecom & IT, major in Software Engineering and Innovation at IMT Atlantique, France
- Education in computer science, networks, mathematics of signal processing
- Academical semester at Polytechnic University of Timişoara, Romania in spring 2019
- Specialty in Software Engineering and Innovation
- Polyglot programming (Scala, Rust, Prolog)
- Introduction to microservices and containerization
- Introduction to big data
- Introduction to cloud
- Modern management issues
2015 - 2017: Two-year intensive program preparing for the French national competitive exam for the engineering schools, Lyon, France
2015: Technological High School Diploma with high honors, Lyon, France